|1.||Prof. Aye Tun||Rector||Chairperson||University of Medicine 2, Yangon.|
|2.||Prof. Htay Hla||Pro- Rector||Vice-Chairperson||University of Medicine 2, Yangon|
|3.||Pro-Rector||Member||University of Medicine 2, Yangon|
|4.||Dr. Thar Tun Kyaw||Director||Member||Yangon Region Health Department|
|5.||Dr. Kyi Soe||Medical Superintendent||Member||North Okkalapa General Hospital|
|6.||Prof. San San Nwet||Rector||Member||University of Pharmacy, Yangon|
|7.||Prof. Shwe Toe||Rector||Member||University of Dental Medicine, Yangon|
|8.||Prof. Nu Nu Aye||Professor & Head||Member||Department of Pharmacology|
|9.||Prof. Aung Soe||Professor & Head||Member||Department of Forensic Medicine|
|10.||Daw Nant Yin Yin Win||Assist: Head of Department,
(Administration & Finance)
|Member||University of Medicine 2, Yangon|
|11.||Daw Naw Maureen||Deputy Director (Academic)||Member||University of Medicine 2, Yangon|
|12.||Daw Sandar Hlaing||Head of Branch (Admin)||Member||University of Medicine 2, Yangon|
|13.||U Poe Tut||Registrar||Member|
|14.||Head of Department,
(Administration & Finance )
|Secretary||University of Medicine 2, Yangon|
DUTIES OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD
1. To act in accordance with the rules, directives and orders relating to financial matters.
2. To prescribe and enforce rules and regulations for students.
3. To supervise matters relating to the estate.
4. To supervise sports and cultural activities of students.
5. To supervise and promote the health of the staff and students.
6. To supervise hostel affairs.
7. To recommend the granting of stipends and free tuition.